Have you ever wondered if there were a way to correct those crowded areas of your teeth or those crooked spaces? We are proud to be able to offer to you Invisalign which is a nearly invisible, removable comprehensive orthodontic treatment. Invisalign uses technology that straightens your teeth without wires or brackets. Check out the Invisalign web site by clicking on the logo and call to schedule an appointment for your Invisalign consultation.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Auburn NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Bialko’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bialko has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bialko about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.